[Nut-upsuser] Fw: HP T1000 UPS Upadet & help with using under knoppix

stephen_b_allen at tiscali.co.uk stephen_b_allen at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 11:39:26 UTC 2009

I have made some progress with this. If I add this into my loading
script:    /etc/init.d/udev stop    sleep 1    /etc/init.d/udev start
2>/dev/null    sleep 1it works from remastered CD. I have made 25
connection, reboot, reconnect, with no failures. I realise how strange
this must sound & I definitely need the sleep commands!I am missing UPS
temperature and battery run-time on the main web page. However, on the
"All Data" page I do see "battery.temperature   :30.9"If I click on
"System 1", I go to another page which looks emptyish. Should this have
graphs on or something similar? I see info summary down the left-hand
size UPS:T1000 Status:Online Battery:27.3v etc. Next col has a main
heading of Battery & two sub headings of Charge/Battery Current and
Voltage/Battery Voltage and nothing under this. Would you consider
posting screenshots?Finally, is it possible to connect serially to this
UPS via nut?My aim is to add nut to the remastered CD, with a script
which will allow the selection of all the (supported) UPS's we see in
our test workshop. Although, it's been difficult so far, if I can get
this going its going to be a real time saver for us. We intend running
the supported self-tests as well.Regards,Steve

News, Entertainment, Celebrity Gossip and more - http://www.tiscali.co.uk