[Nut-upsuser] NOVA AVR 625 - support?

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:09:54 UTC 2009

[the mailing list you want is nut-upsuser.]

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Blagovest Kolenichev wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I had fail to find in the supported hardware page
>
>  http://www.networkupstools.org/compat/stable.html
>
> support for "NOVA AVR 625", but see that "NOVA AVR 600 Serial"
> is supported. Can you tell us is there a big difference between
> these models i.e. is NUT drivers mge-shut or newmge-shut
> are capable to deal with "NOVA AVR 625"

It looks like the suggested driver for that model is usbhid-ups:

http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/browser/tags/v2.4.1/data/driver.list#L161

The web page seems to be slightly behind.

I'll let Arnaud comment as to whether the SHUT drivers will work with
that model, but the comments seem to indicate that one of them should
work.

--
- Charles Lepple