[Nut-upsuser] Need help identifying UPS for use with NUT

Diederik Hattingh diederikjhattingh at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:05:38 UTC 2009

I have replaced my ch341-uart usb serial converter with a Prolific PL2303
USB one, and now the megatec (and blazer) driver is talking back.
Megatec is telling me that my battery charge is 95% So I believe it is
working. Thanks for the help guys.
I have posted the rest of the inside of my UPS
here<http://picasaweb.google.com/diederikjhattingh/UPSInside?feat=directlink>
.
Cheers