[Nut-upsuser] Nut and PowerWare 5115

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Tue May 26 17:12:35 UTC 2009

Greg and Arnaud

> I missed to add that I'm also interested in this one: "unset USB_DEBUG &&
> lsusb -d06da:0002 -v" on your 9.04. I can't find it back in the thread.
>
> @Kjell: do you see anything that could lead to that kind of "regression"?
> I'm not sure that it's on our side though.

I can not set the finger on what it is. My PW3105 is running fine on
nut-2.4.1.

I know that there have been changes to the nut_usb.c file, and I
made a comment to Arjen about it. Because it was breaking the
switch between Powerware and Phoenixtec. But that is fixed.

And the problem on my side is that I don't have any ups with the
Phoenixtec Power Co usb interface. If I get some time I can put
ubuntu on a computer and test if the nut package is working on
the pw3105.

Arnaud, do you have any problems running PW5115 with nut-2.4.1 ?

/Kjell