[Nut-upsuser] Input Voltage Not Shown - RS900 - Web Interface

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Wed Nov 11 16:33:51 UTC 2009

Citeren Bob Blackwell <rc.blackwell op yahoo.ca>:

> I've just upgraded from r1865 to r2103. After doing so Input voltage
> for an APC RS900 no longer appears on the web tools graph. Instead
> of seeing a bar indicating Input Voltage the words "Not Supported"
> appears. Why does the graph no longer report Input Voltage when
> selecting "All Data" does;

[...]

> input.voltage.nominal     :     120

Could you run the *driver* in debug mode and post the first 20 seconds
worth of output here?

     /path/to/usbhid-ups -DDD -a <upsname>

This could be due to a recent change in reading reports. The only way
to tell if this is the case, is by looking at the debug output.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list