[Nut-upsuser] ULTRA 2000 ULT33046 configuration

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Nov 24 10:17:23 UTC 2009

Citeren JW Simpson <john op swajime.com>:

> I tried starting this with the PowerCom BNT-other driver ... and it
> looks like it's all running, except I can now see "ups.model:
> KIN-2200AP".   :-|
> I'm guessing that I should set it up with the KIN driver then ???

I honestly don't know, you'll have to fiddle around with the driver
parameters until you get correct readings. Unlike what you've been
doing so far, start off with the minimum set of driver parameters
(skip anything that is marked optional) and then check the upsc
output. See if the reported values are reasonable. Only if that fails,
it is time to fill in the optional parameters.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list