[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite_usb Driver fail on OMNIVS1500

Chris Abel cabel at wildwood.edu
Fri Sep 4 16:13:02 UTC 2009

Yes, This is my config summary:

enable SSL development code: yes
enable libwrap (tcp-wrappers) support: no
enable IPv6 support: yes
build CGI programs: no
build and install the development files: no
build serial drivers: yes
build SNMP drivers: yes
build USB drivers: yes
enable HAL support: no
build neon based XML driver: no
build Powerman PDU client driver: no

Is there another way to update to 2.4 other than building from source? I
can't seem to get this to work and it is probably because I am relatively
new to linux.

Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> writes:

>have you done the "make uninstall", then used the configure directives
>above, then "make ; make install"?

Chris Abel
Systems and Network Administrator
Wildwood Programs