[Nut-upsuser] Measuring Real Power- Load

Patrick Shyvers pshyvers at createspace.com
Tue Sep 29 03:26:01 UTC 2009

Brilliantly, I forgot to include information about my setup.  Also, as
is usually the case, I found (at least part of) the answer to my own
question minutes after sending the previous email.

Setup is a bunch of APC UPS's monitored by SNMP.  We are using nut-snmp
2.2.0.  I've found in the documentation ups.realpower and ups.power, and
while those aren't percent values it's something to start with.  It
looks like I just need to extend the apc mib to fetch ups.power and
ups.realpower.  Hopefully someone can let me know if I'm on the right
track, but things are looking up.
-Patrick