[Nut-upsuser] an unlisted yet fully compatible UPS.

Arnaud Quette arnaud.quette at free.fr
Thu Aug 26 08:52:07 UTC 2010

2010/8/4 BESERIE Romain

> Hi Arnaud,

bonjour Romain,

I have bean searching desperately for months after a compatible driver
> for my ups. And finally, it is on your compatibility list pages that I
> found what I was looking for... in the "If your UPS isn't listed" part.
>
> it's a POWERCOM SKP-700A connected through usb. and it fully compatible
> with the megatec driver.
>
> Thanks for your great work.

thanks for this info.

Could you please give a try to the new blazer_usb driver, which is set to
replace megatec_usb, and post back the output of upsc (upsrw and upscmd
output would also be nice)?
have you also validated the shutdown sequence?
Ie http://new.networkupstools.org/user-manual.html#Testing_shutdowns

Once you have confirmed the above, I'll add an entry in the HCL.

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://www.eaton.com/mgeops