[Nut-upsuser] Concept questions: Extra battery packs & additional UPSes...

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Sat Jul 31 19:29:43 UTC 2010

Citeren Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle op tamay-dogan.net>:

> It seems, yu have the same problem as me with the APC  3000RM  rackmount
> which I use with 8 EXB to get over 6 hour of autonomy.
>
> NUT does not recogniser the 8 extension packs.

Same here. If the UPS doesn't report the presence of the additional
battery capacity and doesn't adjust the runtime accordingly, there is
nothing we can do. Complain to the vendor or installer of the
additional battery packs. This is not something NUT can fix. Ever.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list