[Nut-upsuser] List of supported commands of each ups

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Tue Nov 9 20:26:43 UTC 2010

Citeren Ritchie <rotarn op gmx.de>:

>>> Which function?
> The "shutdown.return      xxx" command
>
> (Shutdown with a delay and switch of the load power of the UPS and
> switch on the power of the UPS after power returns)

This doesn't work reliable at this time. APC doesn't follow the USB
HID PDC specification here, which means we have no idea how to command
the UPS to perform this command. Unless someone is able to figure out
how to do this, the situation will last a long time.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)