[Nut-upsuser] still no nut at reboot

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:53:21 UTC 2010

On Monday, November 15, 2010 11:43:10 am Charles Lepple did opine:

[...]
> > I have attached it as it exists now.
>
> Backing up a bit, what is your overall goal of setting nutuser=gene?

Continuing.  Changing uspd.users 'gene' entry to 'ups' I hit a passwd
problem, because I didn't setup a passwd when I did the useradd ups thing
this time, therefore have no clue how to change the user ups's passwd
because there was not an old one set, but passwd seems to think there is.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)