[Nut-upsuser] APC Smart-UPS 1000

Kevin bakdong at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 06:56:57 UTC 2011

Arjen,

I'm posting the debug file again in case it gives any more clues.  I
modified the version number to make sure I was actually using the
patched driver. I don't know, but these lines may be significant:

# grep "Value: 90" APC-1000.patched.txt
   1.397898     Path: UPS.Output.APCShutdownAfterDelay, Type: Input,
ReportID: 0x26, Offset: 0, Size: 16, Value: 90
   1.397898     Path: UPS.Output.APCShutdownAfterDelay, Type: Feature,
ReportID: 0x26, Offset: 0, Size: 16, Value: 90

Does this mean the value has not changed?

Regards,
Kevin.