[Nut-upsuser] Kill invertor on Powercom 1000VA

johnea me at johnea.net
Wed Jul 13 18:22:29 UTC 2011

On 07/13/2011 09:35 AM, Johan Meiring wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Johan

> I have the following issue with a Powercom 1000VA ups.

> - If you reconnect mains, the the UPS keeps on "double beeping".
>   (Even if it had turned off after the random time).  The only way
>   to stop this is to physically turn off the UPS and back on.

I went through a long nut debug process that ultimately led to the realization
that my problem was in the UPS firmware.

Given your description of needing to power cycle the UPS to recover, it's quite
likely that your issue is also a firmware bug in your UPS.

Have you contacted the manufacture? Is there a firmware upgrade for your model?

Good Luck!

johnea