[Nut-upsuser] Problems with upscmd ACCESS-DENIED

Arjen de Korte nut+users at de-korte.org
Fri Mar 11 13:08:17 UTC 2011

Citeren Garðar Arnarsson <gardar op giraffi.net>:

>> Only if the UPS finds that the battery needs to be replaced it will report
>> the 'RB' status (replace battery). If it doesn't, all is well. The Q1
>> protocol that is used by your UPS doesn't support more verbose messages
>> (and neither does it report runtime or charge capacity) so there is nothing
>> more to report.
> When using the software supplied from the manufacturer I do see runtime and
> charge capacity messages.

Again, the Q1 protocol that is used by your UPS doesn't support more
info than we already provide. There are ways to guesstimate the
runtime and charge remaining, see 'man 8 blazer' for cues on how to
set this up.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)