[Nut-upsuser] libusb_get_report: Unknown error

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:35:36 UTC 2012

2012/4/11 Robert Ayrapetyan <robert.ayrapetyan at gmail.com>

> Hi.

Hi Robert,

please check your subscription.
I'm still told that you're not subscribed!

Mine output after patch looks same (attached).

in fact, it's different.
It's no more an overflow error, but an I/O error!

have you patched your 2.6.1 or used trunk + the patch?
in the latter case, I'd be interested in a trace without the patch, to see
if we're still on the overflow side.

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:55 AM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Robert and Dmitry,
> >
> > I'm crossing LP with the nut mailing list, since this is the same
> EOVERFLOW
> > issue.
> >
> > @Dmitry: it comes out that my previous patch was missing the libusb.c
> part
> > :-/
> >
> > to both, the attached patch should fix your issue.
> > please send compressed debug output to confirm the fix.
> >
> > I'll have to do some more testing tomorrow since it's "blind coded" (Ie,
> > just compiled, not tested with HW)
> >
> > cheers,
> > Arnaud

cheers,