[Nut-upsuser] libusb_get_report: Unknown error

Robert Ayrapetyan robert.ayrapetyan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:23:12 UTC 2012

Seems I've missed confirmation mail somewhere, now registered.

 > have you patched your 2.6.1 or used trunk + the patch?
I've used trunk + the patch.

 > I'd be interested in a trace without the patch, to
 > see if we're still on the overflow side.

trunk (rev.3529) "with no patch" log attached.

Btw I've checked all logs I've sent so far - all of them contain:

    1.199490	libusb_get_report: Unknown error
    1.199512	Can't retrieve Report 0c: Input/output error

Seems you are talking about Dmitry's case (overflow).