[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.6.3-1 Windows package

Dmitry Ogorodnikov dmitry.b.ogorodnikov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:35:32 UTC 2012

Hello Fred,

thanks for this package! I'm glad that we did not have to wait for
2.6.4. Is there any windows-specific changelog for this version?

What about x64 version? Windows 2003 x64 doesn't have 32-bit
shutdown.exe, so we have to use tricky MS fixes or third-party tools
such as pstools. NUT x64 will ultimately solve this problem.

Regards,
Dmitry