[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.6.3-1 Windows package

Frédéric Bohé fredericbohe at eaton.com
Mon Apr 30 09:24:06 UTC 2012

Hello Dmitry,

On Fri, 2012-04-27 at 23:35 +1100, Dmitry Ogorodnikov wrote:
> Hello Fred,
>
> thanks for this package! I'm glad that we did not have to wait for
> 2.6.4. Is there any windows-specific changelog for this version?

No I didn't made one sorry.

> What about x64 version? Windows 2003 x64 doesn't have 32-bit
> shutdown.exe, so we have to use tricky MS fixes or third-party tools
> such as pstools. NUT x64 will ultimately solve this problem.

x64 build was very low priority but we wasn't aware of this issue. So
maybe the priority will raise a bit for this. But since setting up a
whole compilation environnement on Windows is very long and we have a
lot of parallel projects, do not expect something before a long long
time from us (the Eaton Opensource Team).
Anyway the source code is available so maybe someone will produce and
share their own 64 bits binaries.

Regards,
Fred

Eaton Opensource Team - http://opensource.eaton.com