[Nut-upsuser] Configuration question

Ilia Shapira ilia at logicnet.co.il
Wed Aug 29 15:50:17 UTC 2012

I have a big ups connected to about 50-60 servers in the server room.

I was able to install NUT and configure it and it works fine for now on one
machine directly connected to the UPS by serial.

But I have one question before I proceed with the install, I want the
servers to shutdown not after the battery is low but after 3 minutes that
the UPS is on battered.

I went over the manual and sow that it can be done with upssched and Early
Shutdowns, but before I spend too much time trying to figure out how exactly
I need to do it maybe someone can send me a config example for something
like this?

Thank