[Nut-upsuser] NUT with pfsense 2.0.1

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:55:57 UTC 2012

On Aug 29, 2012, at 9:06 AM, J4c0b1 wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I need to control an UPS TSSahara usign NUT in pfsense and it is not working.

What version of *BSD is your version of pfsense based on?

Also note that the megatec_usb driver has been superseded by the blazer_usb driver. You should be able to compile a newer version of NUT from source without any additional packages (unless you need CGI graphing support, and then the ports tree might help). You seem to be running 2.2.2, and we are up to 2.6.5 now.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail