[Nut-upsuser] [HCL] REDi/Centralion Blazer 600 VA (BLAZER600c) supported by blazer_ser

Marius Gavrilescu gmariusx at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 18:27:39 UTC 2012

The REDi Blazer 600VA (BLAZER600c) UPS found here [ro_RO]:
http://www.emag.ro/ups-redi-blazer-600va-blazer600c/pd/EX5X2BBBM/
which is actually a Centralion Blazer 600VA [en_TW]:
http://www.centralion.com/html/product/back-Product-ups-blazer400.htm
works with the blazer_ser driver

----------shell output----------
# upsrw ups
# upscmd -l ups
Instant commands supported on UPS [ups]:

beeper.toggle - Toggle the UPS beeper
load.off - Turn off the load immediately
load.on - Turn on the load immediately
shutdown.return - Turn off the load and return when power is back
shutdown.stayoff - Turn off the load and remain off
shutdown.stop - Stop a shutdown in progress
test.battery.start - Start a battery test
test.battery.start.deep - Start a deep battery test
test.battery.start.quick - Start a quick battery test
test.battery.stop - Stop the battery test
# upsc ups
battery.voltage: 13.60
battery.voltage.nominal: 12.0
beeper.status: enabled
device.type: ups
driver.name: blazer_ser
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: /dev/ttyS0
driver.version: 2.6.3
driver.version.internal: 1.51
input.current.nominal: 2.0
input.frequency: 49.9
input.frequency.nominal: 50
input.voltage: 238.7
input.voltage.fault: 238.7
input.voltage.nominal: 230
output.voltage: 238.7
ups.delay.shutdown: 30
ups.delay.start: 180
ups.load: 17
ups.status: OL
ups.temperature: 25.0
ups.type: offline / line interactive
----------cut here----------

I have also run `upsmon -c fsd`, which powers off the server
and after 30 seconds powers off the UPS, but the UPS does *not* start up
automatically afterwards. This is the only problem I had so far

The report above should apply to:
* REDi/Centralion Blazer 400VA
* REDi/Centralion Blazer 600VA
* REDi/Centralion Blazer 800VA
[ since these three are the same UPS with different batteries ]
and might also apply to the other REDi/Centralion Blazer UPSes

If you would like any more information, please tell me
--
Marius Gavrilescu
(etc) They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown. --Carl Sagan