[Nut-upsuser] NUT Two Apc UPSes on Windows

Rafał Pawłaszek rafal.pawlaszek at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 14:29:38 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've got a question about managing two UPSes under NUT.

I have two similar model APC usb-connected UPSes to work with, but don't
know how to manage them simultaneously from under Windows. Long story
short, my ups.conf looks like this:

--- ups.conf ---
[ups1]
  driver= usbhid-ups
  port= auto
  serial=AS1054340323
[ups2]
  driver= usbhid-ups
  port= auto
  serial=AS1026662626
--- ups.conf ---

I tried all the combinations with vendorid, productid, vendor, product as
in the manual for usbhid-ups and libusb's test