[Nut-upsuser] APC SmartUPS 3000VA LCD not connecting

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:37:22 UTC 2012

2012/3/7 Zach La Celle <lacelle at roboticresearch.com>:
> On 3/7/2012 11:53 AM, Arnaud Quette wrote:
>>
>> 2012/3/5 Zach La Celle<lacelle at roboticresearch.com>:
>>>
>>> Still getting the usbhid-ups Report 89 / Report 90 issues...output below.
>>
>> hem, there was a bug in the developer, mixing hexa and decimal :-/
>> the reportIDs are really hexa!
>>
>> a better patch is attached, same data needed than before please.
>>
>> cheers,
>> Arno
>

> Looks like you have good hex for the reportIDs at the bottom of usbhid-ups
> output.

indeed, and it only confirms that we're not missing anything.
I'm still not sure about those 2 reports purpose.
we may investigate this to see if there's more data out there.

sorry, nothing to do about line frequency, load percentage, and temperature.
(apart from changing your UPS for something else ;-)
these are simply not reported by your unit!

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com