[Nut-upsuser] NUT for iOS

Peter Gosztonyi peter at gosztonyi.com
Sun Mar 11 11:33:18 UTC 2012

I spent now a few hours in the attempt to get NUT installed and up and running. I'm just fed up with this type of wasting time. There should be a simple app I can download and install and a GUI for the configuration. No fiddling around with multiple config files, setting up services to autostart, etc. That feels so much like the 90s when I started with computers. I'm over that time…

Can anybody recommend a NUT app that doesn't have to be compiled and configured as mentioned above. All I need is for the app to connected to a Synology NAS's UPS server and shut down the iOS server.

Thanks,
Peter