[Nut-upsuser] tcp-wrapper not found

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 21:05:32 UTC 2012

On Mar 17, 2012, at 11:46 AM, Andrew Min Chang wrote:

> I meaned to try various configurations to examine my theory, but I still stucked in "tcp-wrapper not found". Cross compiling makes things totally different.

Again, I wonder if you really need that library. I am fairly certain you can accomplish everything you need with the kernel's built-in firewall (including logging).

> PS: Is it better to send this question to nut-packager but nut-upsuser?

Probably not - the nut-packager list was meant for coordinating things like .deb and RPM package creation.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail