[Nut-upsuser] tcp-wrapper not found

Andrew Min Chang laplacezhang at 126.com
Tue Mar 20 07:49:38 UTC 2012

Hi, Charles!

At 2012-03-20 10:55:34,"Charles Lepple" <clepple at gmail.com> wrote:

>From B, can you run "upsc MY_UPS at 192.168.1.100"?

Oh, yes! This command works! And the whole UPS status is listed.
I always thought that "host name" is a "name" but IP address. As a result, I am comfused when I found no IP configuration in documents about upsmon.
How fool I am!

I ran the driver and upsd. The Synology machine also recognized the remote UPS device.
Meanwhile I found something strange:
    There is a configuration named "Time before DiskStation enters Safe Mode", and one of its options is "Same as server".
    So, does upsd provide any functionality similar to this?
    Although this is not an critical problem in our project, I want to check this and I will try my best to provide a complete UPS service.

--
Andrew Chang
2012-03-20