[Nut-upsuser] NUT Two Apc UPSes on Windows

Rafał Pawłaszek rafal.pawlaszek at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:49:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

I downloaded the tar.gz of the stable 2.6.3 version and after some research
I got to the point where I received an error:

checking for socklen_t... no
checking for socklen_t equivalent... configure: error: Cannot find a type
to use in place of socklen_t

during the configure phase. The problem is known (
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/jkb74J8bh1nTWWLfS8Lg), so I
installed msys-regex and tried use the hints from the mentioned page
(LIBS=-lregex --without-serial), but it still didn't work with the same
error.

Next I found that socklen_t is actually present in mingw, in
/mingw/include/ws2tcpip.h. Adding it via CFLAGS or CPPFLAGS or throught the
PATH variable (which is used by MinGW as LD_LIBRARY_PATH) didn't help.

I don't know which macros are 'faulty' (as on the page) and don't want to
mess up with the config file.

Could You please help me get through the configure/make/make install
process on Windows?

Thanks,
Rafal