[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.6.3-1 Windows package

Dmitry Ogorodnikov dmitry.b.ogorodnikov at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:23:28 UTC 2012

Hello Fred,

here is my upssched.conf:

CMDSCRIPT "C:\\NUT\\bin\\upssched.bat"
PIPEFN "C:\\NUT\\var\\run\\upssched\\upssched.pipe"
LOCKFN "C:\\NUT\\var\\run\\upssched\\upssched.lock"
AT ONBATT * START-TIMER shutdownnow 600
AT ONLINE * CANCEL-TIMER shutdownnow

Directory "C:\NUT\var\run\upssched" exists. NUT runs as SYSTEM, so I
think I don't have any permissions-related issues.

Regards,
Dmitry