[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.6.3-3 Windows package

Frédéric Bohé fredericbohe at eaton.com
Thu May 3 07:10:41 UTC 2012

Hello Dmitry,

On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 16:46 +1100, Dmitry Ogorodnikov wrote:
> Hello Fred,
>
> we have a problem. Almost all syslog messages from NUT contains "ups."
> instead of useful text. However, messages appears in time, and NUT
> works OK. I think there is a typo in code or debug aftermath and you
> don't need my configs.

I'm afraid it's not that easy. This only happen with a "non-debug" build
(which is the case for the package). With a "debug" build (which I
usually use for my testings) this works perfectly.
Anyway I can reproduce it, so I don't need your config files.

> Also, problem with failing restart after short blackout still in
> place. Is there any news about it? Is that problem reproducible, or I
> misconfigure something? I think it's important if it's really a bug.

I haven't had time to investigate this enough right now.

I hope the next package will fix those two bugs.

Thanks for the feed backs.

Regards,
Fred