[Nut-upsuser] NUT 2.6.3-1 Windows package

Dmitry Ogorodnikov dmitry.b.ogorodnikov at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:52:48 UTC 2012

Oh, these popups again. 2.6.1 won't run EXEC because of unanswered
popup window, 2.6.3 won't restart at all. I should think about popups
when I met this situation.

You're right, I don't see any pop-up windows when connect via RDP
(usual method). I see it only when I connect directly to "screen" via
virt-manager (rare). I forgot about popups since I disable it in 2.6.1
and miss the moment when it became enabled again.

I suppose removing "WALL" will solve the problem, I'll check it as
soon as possible. Thank you.

In this case I use Windows 2003 x64 Std Russian. I have a zoo of
Windows 2000/2003/2008 Std/Ent/Datacenter English/Russian, and I plan
a massive NUT deploy to all this machines.

Regards,
Dmitry