[Nut-upsuser] SMART3000RM2U?

Moorcroft, Mark (ARC-TSM)[ERC, Inc.] mark.moorcroft at nasa.gov
Wed May 9 23:53:26 UTC 2012

Yes, I changed the udev file to match 09ae:0001 and rebooted.

The permissions in /dev/bus look the same as on my working box...

[root at banyan /home/tsadmin/TS-Rocks/Software/NUT]# ll /dev/bus/usb/003
total 0
crw-r--r-- 1 root root 189, 256 2012-May-09 15:05 001
crw-rw---- 1 root nut  189, 257 2012-May-09 16:05 002
[root at banyan /home/tsadmin/TS-Rocks/Software/NUT]#

--

Mark Moorcroft
ERC Corp.
mailto:mark.moorcroft at nasa.gov