[Nut-upsuser] [NUT-upsuser] How to NUT test the compatibility?

Andrew Min Chang laplacezhang at 126.com
Fri May 18 02:50:57 UTC 2012

 I planted NUT into our project. But my boss asked me: how do you promise the UPS compatibility to those who use our device?

I know the compatibility list of NUT is a great reference. However, is also a good idea for us to test the compatibilitywith our complete device.

Therefore, I wonder how NUT developers actually test the compatibility with so many type of UPSes? And are there any organizations or companies provide this kind of compatibilitytest service?

___
Andrew Chang
2012-05-18