[Nut-upsuser] Eaton 3S550

Kris Jordan nut.kj at sagebrushnetworks.com
Fri Oct 12 23:45:05 UTC 2012

Kris Jordan wrote, On 10/10/2012 11:00 PM:
> Windows 7 Pro x64
> Eaton 3S550 (brand new, battery mfg 8/15/2012)
> NUT 2.6.5-3

Pretty much done testing this UPS on Windows. I couldn't disable the
beeper using NUT, and even after doing so successfully with the
Solution-Pac, it still says enabled (in NUT). Though I thank Eaton for
not using an obnoxious (loud) beeper.

I also get ERR VAR-NOT-SUPPORTED for input.transfer.low/high. This is
perhaps normal because of the way this UPS sets the value in a combined
fashion. I did not log this happening. If wanted, I can test it more.

Thanks!