[Nut-upsuser] Delayed UPS start up after shutdown?

Angel Tsankov fn42551 at fmi.uni-sofia.bg
Fri Dec 6 20:31:32 UTC 2013

Hello, René.

> You can change the parameter
> ups.delay.start into your UPS to set the "Interval to wait before
> (re)starting the load (seconds)"
>
> use upsset to change the value.

So far, the ups.delay.start parameter in my MGE Protection Center 675
has always been equal to the driver.parameter.ondelay parameter (which
equals the ondelay argument in ups.conf). Furthermore, whenever I have
changed the ondelay argument in ups.conf (and restarted NUT) the above
parameters have always been set equal to ondelay. Therefore, I would
assume that ups.delay.start cannot help. Do you have any reason to
consider this assumption might be wrong?

Regards:
Angel