[Nut-upsuser] Delayed UPS start up after shutdown?

Angel Tsankov fn42551 at fmi.uni-sofia.bg
Tue Dec 24 09:22:08 UTC 2013

On 12/06/2013 10:57 PM, Kris Jordan wrote:
 > [...]
> (*) Some UPS's do provide extra options to determine when they will
> restore power to load.

That would be a nice feature.

Anyway, it is a strange thing that I can set the waiting time for power
to be restored if main power comes back before offdelay has elapsed, but
the UPS ignores this setting if main power comes back after offdelay has
elapsed. To me it seems intuitive to restore power only after ondelay
has elapsed no matter if main power has come back before or after offdelay.

I can see that my UPS (MGE Protection Center 675) has a parameter
ups.timer.start (currently holding the strange value of -10). Any idea
if this could help and how this parameter can be changed?

Regards:
Angel