[Nut-upsuser] Eaton 5PX1500RT

Kris Jordan nut.kj at sagebrushnetworks.com
Thu Jan 10 23:16:42 UTC 2013

Kris Jordan wrote, On 1/10/2013 2:50 PM:
> Windows 7 x64
> NUT 2.6.5-4
> Eaton 5PX1500RT
>
> Using explore did not yield any additional output. This UPS is on the
> compatibility list, so hopefully not a big deal. I double-checked that
> the 3S still works with the same USB cable.
>
> I'll check mge-shut over serial next.

Looks like mge-shut is working, even over a USB-serial adapter. I have a
lot to test, but I'd rather do that with usbhid, unless you think
mge-shut is preferable for some reason?

I'm not using SSL, but now when I run upsc I get...

"upscli not initialized, force initialisation without SSL configuration
Init SSL without certificate database
Can not connect to localhost in SSL, continue uncrypted"

Something apparently changed in 2.6.5 with SSL.

Regards.