[Nut-upsuser] nut package with Riello UPS support

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:40:43 UTC 2013

On Jul 29, 2013, at 8:16 AM, Pavel Potcheptsov (EKTOS) wrote:

> I also could built the driver that I need
> # make riello_ser

That should work, from the driver directory. It shouldn't depend on the man pages. The master branch in Git and 2.6.5 are close enough that you should be able to just copy the riello_ser driver into the directory where the 2.6.5 drivers were installed.

> but I don't know is there way to include it in 2.6.5.

That is left as an exercise for the reader... you could collect all of the patches for Riello support, and apply them to the 2.6.5 tree.

As for asciidoc, you might need some additional dependencies. I think it's actually the a2x script in the asciidoc package: http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/a2x.1.html#X1

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail