[Nut-upsuser] How to find out the output of "upsc" for each UPS model supported by NUT ?

Alf Høgemark alf at i100.no
Mon Sep 23 18:48:27 UTC 2013

On 09/22/2013 11:53 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:
> On Sep 19, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Alf Høgemark wrote:
>
>> Just to let you know, I am looking at various wiki software, and aim to set up a wiki where we all can document the output from our different UPSes with different drivers, I think it will help people who are looking to buy UPS and want to use it with NUT.
>> I hope to have the wiki up during October, but cannot promise anything.
>
> Just thinking out loud - if none of the wiki packages have anything that would be easy to customize (such as my previous suggestion of filtering based on needed features), there is always the GitHub wiki component.

Hi
I installed mediawiki this weekend. I will look more into the gollum
wiki used by github.

As of now, I am just playing with structuring the wiki, to see if it
adds value and how we might structure things.
This afternoon I have just tried to add some info about four different
UPSes, based on output of upsc posted to the mailing list lately.

The wiki is at :
http://nutwiki.kanonbra.com/wiki/Main_Page

This is still very preliminary, so the structure and content is nowhere
near settled nor complete.
But it gives a little taste of how a wiki might work in documenting
which features are supported by various UPSes.

Regards
Alf