[Nut-upsuser] Tripplite UPS (SU10KRT3/1X) through snmp-ups (nut 2.6.5)

Иши Кылса ishikylsa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:57:08 UTC 2014

Thanks, now I started getting messages from the list.

As you advised, I renamed the mib file NETCARD.mib to Tripplite and ran
command

./gen-snmp-subdriver.sh -H 10.200.254.39 -c public -n Tripplite

Here is what it says:

snmp_build: unknown failuresnmpget: Error building ASN.1 representation
(Can't build OID for variable)
COUNT = 0 / 0
Creating tripplite-mib.h
Creating tripplite-mib.c
Done.

The output files are attached, but I think it is not succeeding to create
the subdriver, as tripplite-mib.c contains very few code and doesn't seem
to have necessary code.

I tried the "mode 1", since the "mode 2" wasn't really working for me: when
I run command

snmpwalk -On -c public 10.200.254.39 .1.3.6.1.4.1.935

It says:
snmpwalk: Timeout (msgGlobalData header type A2: s/b 30)

But snmpget of a certain parameter works fine and we are currently able to
monitor it through Zabbix's snmp:
snmpget -v 1 -c public 10.200.254.39 .1.3.6.1.4.1.935.1.1.1.4.1.1

Output shows the correct value of status:
XPPC-MIB::upsBaseOutputStatus.0 = INTEGER: onLine(2)

If it is possible for you, could you please run it from your pc in "mode 2"
that doesn't require direct access to device (mib file is attached)?

Thanks in advance,

Ishi