[Nut-upsuser] Incorrect Values From usbhid-ups

Bill S kenwood0622 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:46:15 UTC 2014

First I have to apologize for what I think will be the start of a new
thread when I send this, but I did not receive a copy of my original
posting that I can reply to and I do not see a way of adding to the
thread without that copy.   If I am wrong, please advise how I should
have posted and it won't happen again.

I suspect there has been no response to my posting of March 24, 2014
because there can be no solution without an updated usbhid-ups but if
someone could confirm that it would be appreciated.  I would also like
to know if that is the case if usbhid-ups is ever updated to cover
units that are not presently covered or if this is it and I need to
find another solution for remote monitoring.

.