[Nut-upsuser] nutdrv_atcl_usb

jani jani.talikka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:36:34 UTC 2014

Ok, I installed a fresh Debian testing (jessie) onto a laptop to try making
sure it wasn't my current Ubuntu server causing the issue.  Kernel
is 3.16-3-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.16.5-1 (2014-10-10). The only thing
installed besides the stock debian desktop is nut.

The UPS still refuses to talk to the driver, the error messages appear to
be identical, but I attached them just in case I'm missing something
important. I tried changing the permissions and running as root just in
case, and they made no difference.