[Nut-upsuser] nutdrv_atcl_usb

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 13:22:27 UTC 2014

On Nov 5, 2014, at 1:36 AM, jani <jani.talikka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I installed a fresh Debian testing (jessie) onto a laptop to try making sure it wasn't my current Ubuntu server causing the issue.  Kernel is 3.16-3-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.16.5-1 (2014-10-10). The only thing installed besides the stock debian desktop is nut.
>
> The UPS still refuses to talk to the driver, the error messages appear to be identical, but I attached them just in case I'm missing something important. I tried changing the permissions and running as root just in case, and they made no difference.

Hmm, maybe those aren't the /dev node names that it is using. Can please you send the output of:

strace -o nutdrv_atcl_usb.strace /lib/nut/nutdrv_atcl_usb -a name -DD

Also, if you run 'ldd /lib/nut/nutdrv_atcl_usb', is it linking against 'libusb-0.1.so.4' or libusb-compat?

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail