[Nut-upsuser] Eaton-9130 (usbhid-ups) no battery.voltage parameter!

Valeri Linchevski lincher at ya.ru
Mon Nov 10 14:17:12 UTC 2014

Hi all.

My windows version is 2.6.5-3, latest on NUT site.
"upsc ups" shows many ups parameters such as ups.load, battery.charge etc. but there is no battery.voltage, which I need (ups - is the name of my device in config).
If I load driver usbhid-ups in debug mode (-DD), I see something like Ups.summary.bla-bla (sorry, don't remember exactly it's name) parameter with the value, which looks like real battery.voltage, but there is no such value in upsc output at all.

Any suggestions?

---
Valeri Linchevski