[Nut-upsuser] Belkin unk ups

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Oct 13 00:28:15 UTC 2014

Greetings;

Its unk because whats plugged in seems to be blocking the rear name plate.
About all I can recall is that its big, 3 battery unit, rated somewhere
north ob 1250 VA.

Its an 050D:0751 Belkin.

What driver should I use, and what file is that set in?

The nut version presently and freshly installed is from the Ubuntu 10.04.4
LTS repo's.  Probably old, but IIRC it also worked with the Ubu 8.04 LTS
version.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)