[Nut-upsuser] config file locations

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 11:36:02 UTC 2014

On Oct 21, 2014, at 11:51 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> Can you snapshot the stuff in collectd.conf that enable nut monitoring?

LoadPlugin nut
<Plugin nut>
       UPS "mge at localhost"
</Plugin>

> And where then do I read the results?

Not sure how different this part is (this box is running Debian wheezy), but I put this in my default Apache configuration:

# collectd frontend:
        ScriptAlias /collection3/ /usr/share/doc/collectd-core/examples/collection3/bin/
        <Directory "/usr/share/doc/collectd-core/examples/collection3/bin">
                AllowOverride None
                Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

        Alias /share/ /usr/share/doc/collectd-core/examples/collection3/share/
        <Directory "/usr/share/doc/collectd-core/examples/collection3/share">
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Directory>

I'm still looking at the other asciidoc email.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail