[Nut-upsuser] mge-shut driver fails almost after every reboot

Panagiotis Kritikakos panagiotis.kritikakos at nikitec.gr
Wed Apr 8 11:38:00 UTC 2015

Hello Arno,

FreeNAS doesn't come with a compiler and I had to compile with the patch
on FreebBSD-9.3 and then copy the produced mge-shut. Unfortunately it
didn't work out. For every try I was getting "Connection Refused" and
when I tried /usr/local/libexec/nut/mge-shut -D -a <ups_name> I was
always getting 'No matching HID UPS found'.

I returned back to the USB connection now which seem to work better.

Thank you very much for your help anyway.

Best regards,
Panagiotis