[Nut-upsuser] Are UPS shutdown commands automatically sent?

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Wed May 27 17:36:41 UTC 2015

On Wed, 27 May 2015, Rob Groner wrote:

> I have noticed, however, that the command to the UPS to do the delayed
> shutdown comes RIGHT as openSUSE is shutting down. While that is a good
> thing as far as timing and the potential race is concerned, I have seen
> it once where the UPS received the command to do the delayed shutdown,
> but *not* the command to do the delayed restart.

Hello Robert, This is surprizing.  To the best of my knowledge the
delayed-shutdown and the delayed-restart commands to the UPS are one
single command. What is the symptom that the UPS has not received
"delayed-restart"?

Is it that the UPS does not restart?  This could be due to something else.

Best Regards, Roger