[Nut-upsuser] Assistance with understanding how to setup NUT for our small server room

Charles Mccrea charlesmccrea at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:06:52 UTC 2015

Thanks very much Charles for this helpful reply!

I've not had much luck to be honest with tracking down how to get a CGI
script to work with NUT...but upon thinking my end-result I don't think
having a webpage for each Pi to show UPS status would be used all that
much.  I'll stick to using a monitoring system to help me gather all my Pi
UPS in one place for alerts.

Thank you,

Charles.