[Nut-upsuser] New UPS Support: Eaton 5S 1000

Ken Marsh ken.marsh at sparkpost.com
Tue May 3 17:46:42 UTC 2016

Oops... changing that to --with-user=nut solved one problem. I have the
driver, upsd and upsmon running now. Thank you!

Now I'm back to another issue, every 2 seconds I get in the logs:

May  3 13:45:23 myhost upsd[2587]: Connected to UPS [eaton]:
usbhid-ups-eaton

It seems happy to do this forever.

--

*KEN MARSH Sr. DevOps Engineer www.sparkpost.com <http://www.sparkpost.com>